From: Yahoo! <email@example.com>
Subject: Delicious has a new owner -- what this means for you
Dear Delicious User,
• Continue uninterrupted use of Delicious.
• Keep your Delicious account and all your bookmarks.
• Enjoy the same look and feel of Delicious today plus future product innovations.
• Delicious in its current form will be available until approximately July 2011.
• After that, you will no longer be able to use your existing Delicious account and will not have
access to your existing bookmarks or account information.
AVOS is a new Internet company founded by Chad Hurley and Steve Chen who, in 2005, founded YouTube, the world’s largest online video platform.
Before YouTube, Hurley and Chen were early employees at PayPal, a leading online payment service that is now part of eBay.
Delicious will become a part of AVOS, based in San Mateo, California.
Learn more about moving your bookmarks.
Thank you for using Delicious. Yahoo! has appreciated having you with us, and we are pleased to be able to transfer Delicious to an incredible new owner -- you're in good hands.
The Yahoo! Delicious Team
Copyright Yahoo! Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.